Terms & conditions
Use of Site(Disclaimer)By using the the4x4store.co.za's website, you automatically agree to our terms & conditions, if you do not agree, please refrain from using our website.
Since the4x4store.co.za promotes motorsports that can be dangerous, we cannot be hold responsible for and liability that arises by using our products. We recommend proper training when using our products, so that the sport can be done safe & enjoyable.
1) the4x4store.co.za's is a registered trademark, and any logo's, images or banners found on the website remains the property of the company, you may only download for non commercial use.
2) Any image found on the4x4store.co.za's's site are for illustration purposes only, it can't be used as an actual indication of how the products looks, as that may differ.
4) Personal information you enter into this site will be used for order purposes only, your email will only be used for the newsletter if you subscribe to it. Your information will never be made public or be allowed to access from third parties.
5) Sign up is not required to use the website, but is required to make a purchase.
6) the4x4store.co.za's offers various payment options for an order, please visit out payment information page, should you want more information about this.
At the4x4store.co.za we strive to give our clients excellent gear at affordable prices. We want you to get outside, and don't want cost to stop you.
Please note that prices that are displayed on the site are subject to change without notice, but are generally updated regularly.
Written quotes are only valid for 30 days from date that quote is generated.
the4x4store.co.za's website is protected by an up to date SSL layer
All payments are done via a 3rd party provider (PayFast)
the4x4store.co.za's is not currently vat registered, it will be in the future.
We keep all stock that's shown on our store in our warehouse in Bellville